Best Friend Mobility Elite Dog Wheelchair
With a little help from their friends, our furry pals can do more than just get by—they can continue to enjoy life. That’s exactly what the Best Friend Mobility Dog Wheelchair is for. Made from lightweight aluminum non-rust alloy with all-terrain pneumatic wheels, it features padded shoulder support, double-thronged adjustable neoprene shoulder harness, and built-in adjustable double rear padded harness. Both male and female dogs will have no problems relieving themselves comfortably even while on the pet wheelchair.
Please note: Your dog should have full front strength to use this cart.
- Made in the USA
- Lightweight adjustable non-rust aluminum frame
- Non-rust stainless hardware
- Simple and quick assembly
- Deluxe neoprene front and rear harness for complete comfort
- Designed and tested by K9 Orthopedic Surgeon
- Easy hex wrench adjustment of height, length, and width
- Pet can use the cart for assisted walking for full rear leg support
- Allows pet to use the bathroom with cart
- All terrain polyurethane wheels with sealed bearings
- Easy clip-on function front harness system
This wheelchair is ideal for dogs with:
- Hip dysplasia
- Neurological problems like osteomyelitis or degenerative myelopathy
- Fractured spine/back
- Rear limb amputee
- Ligamentous injury like PCL or ACL
- Thoracic or Lumbar disc injury
- Any other condition that results in rear leg pain or weakness
Please see Customer Education sheet regarding how to measure your dog properly.